Monoprice Microphone Isolation Shield - Black - Foldable With 3/8" Mic Threaded Mount, High Density Absorbing Foam Front & Vented Metal Back Plate - Stage Right
- Includes all assembly and mounting hardware | Branding/Logo on Product May Differ
- Dual clamp mount attaches to mic stands or booms up to 1.25" diameter.
- Features a standard 3/8" microphone threaded mount and includes a 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter
- Measures about 17.3" x 15.4" x 5.5" when folded for storage
- Acoustic foam front and vented metal back plate. The two outer panels can be folded inward for storage or for creating a tighter acoustic isolation chamber.
Publisher: Monoprice Inc.
Release Date: 05-08-2014
Details: Ambient and reflected sound can be a problem when recording acoustic and vocal tracks, especially in a "live" Studio environment. Block unwanted sounds from entering your microphone by using this microphone isolation shield from Monoprice! This acoustic shield features an acoustic foam front and a vented metal back plate, which allows the microphone to "breathe" And prevents reflections within the arc of the shield. It uses a dual clamp mounting bracket, which attaches to booms or stands up to 1 1/4" In diameter. The two outer panels can be folded inward for storage or for creating a tighter acoustic isolation chamber. The shield features a standard 3/8" Microphone threaded mount and includes a 3/8" To 5/8" Thread adapter. The shield can be used in a normal upright orientation or can be Inverted, so that the microphone hangs down inside the chamber. All assembly and mounting hardware is included.
Package Dimensions: 17.3 x 16.1 x 6.9 inches