Balance Trainer Ball
- PROVEN: BOSU Balance Trainer combines all the elements of fitness cardiovascular toning and flexibility into unique and highly effective combinations. Workouts are specifically designed by industry professionals to improve your overall health.
- IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH: Challenging and fun, the BOSU Balance Trainer gives a whole new meaning to "moving with control" as you work out on an unstable, dynamic surface
- HIGHEST QUALITY: This is "The Original" Balance Trainer. Proudly Made in the USA. If you have any issues with your product please contact us directly at email@example.com
- BUILT TO LAST: The BOSU Balance Trainer has been tested to last 10x the leading generic balance trainer. Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- INCLUDED: BOSU Balance Trainer, 4-in-1 workout DVD, 2 workouts from the Xplode Series DVD, owner's manual and hand pump
Details: From the elite athlete to weekend warriors trying to stay in shape, this Bosu Balance Trainer helps to strengthen and coordinate your body (including the muscles that you don't see). The trainer targets the core muscles of your body--those muscles around your abdominal and back area--helping you to not only gain strength, trim, and tone, but to help coordinate your entire body. This set includes a blue Bosu balance trainer, a workout DVD, a pump, and an exercise manual that will help get you started.
About Bosu Training
The BOSU acronym stands for "Both Sides Utilized" and has evolved beyond the original BOSU Balance Trainer product. It now represents an approach to exercise that is more mindful than traditional training. At its essence, BOSU Training is about expanding movement capabilities while reshaping the body and strengthening the mind. It is comprised of thoughtful movement that requires the participant to not only be physically involved, but also "here and present" with the mind fully engaged. BOSU Training can be physically demanding, but when properly taught, it is appropriate to a variety of fitness levels and physical capabilities. Use BOSU Training to help enhance performance across a wide continuum of activities including sport, recreation, and daily tasks.