Home Gym Workout Station, Squat Rack, Power Cage Workout Station With Pull Up Bar
- 1200 lbs weight capacity. Heavy-duty 2" x 2" 13 gauge tubular steel frame construction. TWO BONUS pairs of steel J-Hooks included(TWO small and TWO large hooks). Four bolt holes come with every foot of the cage, you can bolt your power rack to floor easily. Quality and safety gauranteed.
- Dimension: 47 L x 47 W x 88 H inches.(Takes up 48” x 58” of the floor, pull-up bar is 89 inches off the ground.) Total weights: 138 pounds. The cage is designed with a large walk in space providing easy side to side movement. Inside cage dimension: 43 W x 42 D inches.
- Multi-position over head pull up grip bars for building your arm, shoulder and back muscle groups with variety of exercises. Pull-up bar diameter: 1.25 inches.
- 26 adjustable height levels for the J-Hooks. J-Hooks are Compatible with 7' Olympic bars,rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.User height up to 6’4".
- Expand the power cage by adding Olympic bars (not included) and Fitness Reality utility bench (not included), perfect for exercises of Squats, Curls, Shrugs, Pull-ups, Flat Bench Press etc.Easily equip an adjustable bench to your power rack, and give additional exercise variety. A power rack is a great addition to your home gym that can complement your other tools.
Details: Item Specification: Power rack dimension: 88" H x 47" W x 47" D Upright height: 89" Pull-up bar diameter: 1.25 inches Hole size: 0.8" Space between holes: 1" Inside cage dimension: 43" W x 42" D Tips: 1. What Other Equipment Will I Need To Buy? There are many types of equipment that go along the power rack. You need to buy barbells that are Olympic size, so you will need more space for them. You can also include Olympic barbells that are 6 foot to 7 foot in size. You will also need Olympic collars to secure the plates to the bar. 2. Do I Have Enough Space? Space is the main problem that can encounter on power racks. It is a big equipment so you should have enough space for it. You must know the size of the power rack that you will buy and compare it to your gym space. Make sure to check the ceiling since power rack is a high equipment. 3. Can I Anchor My Power Rack to the Floor? A variety of exercises may cause your rack to tip over and even more will cause it to move. It’s unsafe to have your power rack move or tip while in use. If you can secure your rack to the floor or a lifting platform, you should. 4. Power Rack Benefits A. The power rack is the only gym equipment that will give you a complete body workout. Nothing else can compare its function and results to the power rack. B. The power rack is the most versatile gym equipment that you can find. It will take your exercises to the next level and you will reach your goal faster than without it. It is also good for weightlifting that is part of a heavy exercise routine. C. The power rack is also safe and adjustable. You can be at ease since there are safety pins that can be set if ever something goes wrong. You can do heavy weightlifting without a spotter."